Important Dates & News
Online Abstract Submission System Open
00:00 (GMT+8), September 06, 2021
Deadline for Abstract Submission
23:59 (GMT+8), January 31, 2022
Notification of Acceptance
23:59 (GMT+8), February 10, 2022
All abstracts must be submitted through on-line Abstract Submission System which will be open on September 05, 2021
- Before submitting abstracts, kindly create an IAOP 2022 online system account for further process. The user of this account would be recognizing as the Presenting Author of each submitted papers.
- The indication of the preferable presentation type (Oral Presentation or Poster Presentation) is required. Please note that there are only limited oral presentations available. The scientific committee will make the final decision and will allocate your abstract to one of the two presentation methods.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Program Committee of the IAOP2022, and the results will be announced by emailing a notice of acceptance/rejection to presenting authors by February 10, 2022.
- The first author of the accepted abstracts should registrar.
- The number of abstracts for each submitter is limited to ONE.
- The presenting author must make the registration payment no later than Early-bird Registration Deadline to ensure the rights for the presentation.
- Acknowledgement of the receipt of abstract submission will be sent to the Presenting Author’s email address immediately upon submission. The Presenting Author will receive all correspondence regarding the abstract status, presentation type, date and time, via the email that is provided in the abstract submission.
- Abstracts must be original and have not been published or presented at any congress prior to the IAOP 2022. The accepted abstracts will be published in the electronic abstract book and will also be published in the journal of Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology, and Oral Radiology.
Abstracts covering all aspects of oral and maxillofacial disease are encouraged. This includes original research, case series and case reports.
Abstract Submission Guideline
- The time limit of oral presentation is 12 minutes with additional 3 minutes for open discussion.
- Kindly ensure your presentation fits within the allotted time
Printed Poster Presentations
- Poster presentations will be held in the allocated areas, and the first author of the poster are required to stand by their posters to present and discuss their findings with interested attendees at allocated times.
Instructions for Preparing Abstracts
Please read the following instructions carefully before preparing your abstract. To ensure that the Abstract Submission System will work properly, the pop-up blocker of your internet browser needs to be turned off and cookies should be enabled. Abstract authors should not split data to create several abstracts from one data set. If splitting is deemed to have occurred, scores of related abstracts may be reduced or abstracts simply rejected.
- 1. The Title of the Abstract:
- Be clear, and indicates the content of your abstract.
- CAPITALIZE each characts and should be in BOLD.
- NO full stop (or period) at the end and NO underlining.
- CRYOGUN CRYOTHERAPY FOR ORAL LEUKOPLAKIA
- Cryogun cryotherapy for oral leukoplakia.
- The Authors of the Abstract:
- Use superscript letters to indicate each affiliation.
- The Presenting Author should be place in the front as first author and should be Underlined.
- Give the Names and Initials of each co-author.
- Affiliation and Country of each author are required to be indicated in brackets- eg. (School of Oral Medicine, Chung Shan Medical University, Taichung, Taiwan).
* Before Submitting, please prepare your abstract strictly according to the Abstract Guideline. If abstracts received do not meet the specification, Scientific Program Committee reserves the right to reject the submission.
- 2. The Body of the Abstract:
- A maximum of 250 words is allowed.
- Font: Times New Roman, Size: 11
- An acceptable Structure of an abstract must consist of Background, Objectives, Methods, Results and Conclusions.
- For case reports other appropriate subtitles may be used.
- Suggested subtitles consist of Background, Case Report, Discussion and Conclusion.
- 3. Abstracts should not contain proprietary or confidential information.
- 4. The signing author certifies that any work with human or animal subjects related in this abstract complies with the guiding principles for experimental procedures as set forth in the Declaration of Helsinki and related publications.
- 5. Submitting an abstract also certifies that at the time of submission, the scientific material found within the abstract has not been presented at any other meeting and will not be published in other than abstract form prior to the IAOP 2022.
- 6. Failure to adhere to these rules will result in the automatic rejection of the abstract.
- 7. Revision of the abstract may be required should your abstract needs significant changes, the notification would be send once the review result is confirmed by the program committees.
- Complete the abstract submission form at On-line Abstract Submission System, and you will be given detailed instructions on how to proceed.
- Each abstract can only be submitted once. The same abstract cannot be submitted for consideration in different paper categories.
- The indication of the preferable presentation type (Oral Presentation / Poster Presentation) is required.
- A receiving confirmation of the abstract will be sent automatically to the presenting author by e-mail upon the online submission.
- For those who have difficulty in accessing the on-line abstract submission system, please contact the IAOP 2022 Secretariat at email@example.com